Each morning the Old Town Inn serves a hearty selection of pastries, muffins, bagels and cream cheese, English muffins, hard-boiled eggs, oatmeal, fresh fruit, pears with strawberries and blueberries, fresh-brewed local organic coffee, Celestial Seasonings teas, and orange juice.
For coffee lovers, we keep the Camp 4 coffee going all day. In the afternoon, feel free to visit the lobby for some fresh-baked cookies and hot beverages.
OTHER GUEST AMENITIES
- Complimentary, hearty continental-plus breakfast
- Fresh-baked cookies every afternoon
- Coffee and tea served in lobby all day
- Outdoor hot tub (open during office hours)
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi Internet
- HD Television with HBO
- Free shuttle to ski area (via town shuttle stop near the hotel)
- Free ski storage at base area ski shop
- Coin-op guest laundry
- Cribs available
- Outdoor deck/picnic area
- Ice machine
- Guest microwave in lobby
- Soft drink vending machine
- Front desk open 6:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Parking for oversized vehicles
- Free cruiser bikes for guest use in summer; sleds and snowshoes in winter
- Concierge services (reservations, activity planning, town maps, etc.)
- Travel essentials available at front desk (toothbrush, bottle opener, etc.)